Microsoft’s customer relationship management (CRM) products drive sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence and campaign management. They can be installed in the cloud, on-premises or even a hybrid combination.
What many Dynamics NAV customers don’t realise is that it comes with a comprehensive suite of CRM modules including:
- Interaction Log phone calls, emails and meetings directly in the customer/prospect contact card. This data is visible to your colleagues so that they are more informed when talking to clients
- Outlook integration Easily integrate Dynamics NAV with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange communication. Emails, tasks and meetings associated with your contacts are automatically stored against their NAV record
- Opportunity and pipeline management Track your sales funnel all the way from initial opportunity right up to closing the order using NAV’s pipeline management tools
- Marketing campaigns Reach a larger audience using campaigns to sell more
- Segmentation Campaigns can use segment filtering to create groups containing people with the same traits such as sex, age, date of birth
- Contact management Store all customer and prospect information and contact profiles under one contact card