Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is a single online cloud-based solution combining Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI). Dynamics 365 includes apps to help businesses manage sales, marketing, field service, accounts and operations.
Microsoft targets two distinct markets
- Dynamics 365 Business Edition: organisations with under 250 employees
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition: organisations with over 250 employees
The Dynamics 365 Business Edition is primarily an SaaS based Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution. The Enterprise Edition is a combination of the more complex Dynamics AX and CRM products. As we are Microsoft Dynamics NAV specialists, we focus on the Business Edition.
Dynamics 365 enables organisations to have access to all elements of an ERP system on a by user basis. Each user may be licensed for the functionality they need eg finance staff for accounting or sales and marketing for the CRM element.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business edition
- Reduction on overall capital and hardware and software revenue costs. Not having to purchase and manage complex hardware on a regular basis is a significant cost saving.
- Subscription-based pricing model. This makes cash flow management and planning much easier.
- Add and remove new users quickly
- Access from anywhere at anytime
- Quick to deploy
- Integrated with Office 365
- Business continuity – your data is secure in the Microsoft cloud (Azure) and backed up. So if anything happens you can get backup and running quickly