What is on Offer
Microsoft want to encourage NAV users to benefit from the latest innovations in Business Central so when upgrading your NAV licence to 365 Business Central they are offering 3 named users in exchange for each concurrent user on your NAV licence.
As an added bonus, even though you get 3 times the number of users on your new Business Central licence your annual Microsoft Software Assurance cost doesn’t change!
Full Upgrade or Technical Upgrade:
You can still avail of this offer if you carry out the lower cost technical upgrade to Business Central. The tech upgrade is a much simpler upgrade but to qualify you need;
- To be on NAV 2015 or later
- If on NAV 2013 we need to assess if your solution can qualify for a tech upgrade
- For anyone one NAV 2009 or older you need to do a FULL upgrade
Of course there are some terms and conditions associated with this incentive, although nothing too onerous! The pre-requisites are;
- Only applies to NAV users purchased before May 1st 2019
- You have to be on active Microsoft Dynamics Software Assurance
This offer means there is no better time to consider upgrading your old NAV system to a new Business Central solution and avail of the 3 for 1 licence transition. If you would like more information talk to Simply Dynamics today or email us on email@example.com , we can assess what upgrade route will work for you, do you qualify and provide a quote.