Simply Dynamics to exhibit at
Food, Retail & Hospitality Expo Ireland, 2016
14th September, Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin
Food, Retail and Hospitality Expo Ireland brings together retailers, food service companies, hospitality groups, regulatory groups and key suppliers of equipment, technology, food and services to Ireland’s commercial kitchens and food retailers.
Over 2,000 delegates, 200 speakers and 150 exhibitors will be in the Citywest hotel on 14th September.
Alice Gray and Willie Fitzgerald will be available to talk about how SimplyD and Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP can help streamline your business on stand number 30A.
Simply Dynamics has implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system in food and beverage businesses throughout Ireland including
- Meat processing: Liffey Meats
- Food producers: Oliver Carty and Castelli (cheese)
- Bakery products manufacturing: Cuisine Royale
- Package cereal production: Flahavans Porridge
- Animal feed production: Devenish Nutrition
- Food distribution: Pallas Foods
- Beverage: O’Brien Wines & Molloys Liquor Stores
As well as standard financial management, inventory and manufacturing features, Dynamics NAV includes a comprehensive suite of functionality suited to food & beverage businesses:
- Full traceability and lot control
- Multiple order channels including EDI, mobile field sales and e-commerce
- Listed product management
- Catch weight capture
- Rebate management
- Complaint handling
- Product specification
- Route planning
- Date controlled pricelists and promotions
- Recipe BOMs
Simply Dynamics also provides a number of custom add-ons to further improve your business processes. To arrange a meeting with Ger or Willie at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the event website.
Watch the video from the 2014 event